Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baby Shower

Yesterday I threw a baby shower for my sister in law. She is due in September and lives in Alabama. My brother and her came in for the week and this was the only time I could do the shower. My husband let me borrow a camera, so I actually have pictures!


This is the mobile I made out of my chandelier.
IMG_0153

I bought this jar just for the baby shower and everyone loved it. Its just regular country time lemonade and rubber duckies!

IMG_0161

My mom made this for the party. It turned out great except we couldn't find the melon ballers. They ended up being in the car that I checked but didn't see.

IMG_0167

These took literally 2 days to make. But in the end they were worth every bite. I got the recipe from here. They did not turn out like I had hoped but it was definitely worth the effort. I would do them again it just would have to be way in the future.

IMG_0157

I also made these. It was really simple. They are pacifers made out of lifesavers, royal icing, and lemonheads.

IMG_0152

All in all it was a great time! Everyone loved the set up and I wish I had taken more pictures. I love throwing parties and can't wait til I can do it again.

Here is my last picture because you can't have a baby shower without a baby.

IMG_0174

This is my cousin's adorably chunky cutie pie!!!

Here is Annabell playing with the balloons, I think by now all the balloons have been popped.


IMG_0184

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Dalton Gang said...

You did a great job with decorating and hosting the party! You have a beautiful home!

Bakerella said...

These look great. I also did some yellow ones. I'm not sure when I will post them though. Love the pacifiers too.