Sunday, June 1, 2008

Political Matters!

Now I usually don't care about politics and I really don't know that much about it. Just to let people know I am a republican. A staunch republican. So much a republican that I want this bumper sticker:

REPUBLICANS

I know that it is the nicest thing but its true! I know some one who can get that sticker for me. I might be rear ended by someone on welfare, but I am willing to take that chance! I also have insurance! Ha ha!

Anyway I am for nobama 08 all though I think he could win. I also think that this change that he wants could be bad for america. This is just my opinion.

I got a little more sunburned today. My mother in law has a pool and I can't stay away from it. I love swimming and especially with my niece and nephews.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: