Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Blog!

Well I decided I am tired of the polka dots and the stuff that distracts from my words. I want my blog to look nice and not give people a headache!

On to other things! After being married for 6 months I went to my fancy-schmancy wedding photographer to start to get my wedding album. It is still going to take another 8 weeks to get it back. I am getting a digital photo album, and when I called and asked about it, they said it was the same price.

When I got there today after I looked at how cool it was, that it is 10% of the whole wedding package!! That is about $300!!! I told the assistant photographers that it was ok but I felt guilty because I had not asked my husband.

So when I got home I asked him and this is what he said:

"Just so you know I am not doing anything more for this wedding, we are not renewing our vows or anything. So you better get everything you want out of this wedding so you can remember it for the rest of your life."

That says yes to me! I love my husband! He has a hard core outer shell, but inside he is a teddy bear. He loves to take care of me! I love to take care of him too!

Also I have no idea on how to do a wedding album. I just pick out the pictures I liked and they take care of it. I am sure that the fancy schmancy photographer knows what they are doing.

If only I could figure out to steal the ones I have now in my proof book!


*Edited to Add*
My Hubby called me this morning and said he read the blog. He said it made him seem like a jerk. Let me correct his statement by saying that what he meant to say was that he is not going to dress up in a tux and take more pictures, so I can spend however much I want to get the pictures I need.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: