Monday, July 28, 2008

I got a haircut!

Well I deleted the last post because it was a desperate baby cry about how nobody comments on my blog.

Well I don't care if no one comments. I like writing about what my hubby and I do, live, and see the world. I want to figure out to put in a book and share it one day with our neices and nephews(because we might not have kids).

I did get a haircut. My sister in law gives me a haircut once every 4 or 5 months. She is a great hairdresser. I cut like 3 inches off. My husband wasn't too happy!

But I love it. For now. I have to be able to style it straight. I wore it curly today. That is always my go to hairstyle.

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

KatBouska said...

I think it's importnat for all of us to keep in mind why we started these things in the first place. To journal our lives and to meet great people. As long as you keep extending yourself to others...they'll keep coming back!! Keep up the good work!