Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am Huge!!!

I have been working out on my wii fit and I love it. I can do my workouts at home in a tshirt and undies if I want to.

I have only done it a few times, but I love it. Today I opened up the rhythm boxing and step aerobics. I love it. I would have pictures of me doing it but again the whole tshirt and undies thing.

I am not really losing weight because I keep eating my weight in food. I love food! But I can't stop eating.

The wii fit has set up goals for me and I am not doing so good. I have three months to lose 20 pounds from the wii fit. Also the wii fit lets me know when I miss a day or gain a pound. Its pretty ruthless. But I like it. I may get tired of it, but my husband bought me wii ski too, so I can snowski whenever I want.

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

M said...

You certainly don't look huge to me. The Wii Fit looks really freaking cool and I'd love one, but it would involve buying a Wii and there's no way that's happening anytime soon.

Unknown said...

I just got a Wii Fit this week. I love it as well. It seems that we have set the same goal....20 pounds
in 3 months. The only thing that I have tried so far is Hula Hoop and I suck at that. I will have the try some other things out.