Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Discovery Health

I am sitting here tonight watching Discovery Health and they have a show on that is called:

"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"

What?!?!

Seriously these women were in the ER thinking they were dying from cramps, and they were actually pregnant! One woman had twins!

These women did not have symptoms, weight gain(one woman lost weight), or morning sickness!

What would I do if I woke up and there was a baby?

I take major precautions not to have a baby. I take the pill and a back up!

I just don't think I am ready to have a baby! But with these women they don't have any excuses. Hello Baby!!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Scary Mommy said...

I think that is just nuts. I knew I was pregnant within days. I was sick, miserable, moody and gained 60 pounds each time. How could someone not notice? That's wacked.

Unknown said...

I agree... like you don't notice that the box of tampons has lasted 4 months! Please. - By the way, "stealing" your own wedding photos... I was busting out in laughter. Do you really need some help? If you do, let me know. I've never stolen photos, but if I have paid the photographer and all the film/discs he is using - you bet I claim the photos.

Dalton Gang said...

That is crazy! Too bad it really isn't that easy in my "real life"! I hope the babies were heathly.

Insane Mama said...

With my third kid, I had NO CLUE until I felt her kick that was around 5 monthes, I was still getting my period. She was born prematurly at 7 monthes. So actually I only knew I was pregnant for about two monthes. Weird shit!