Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking Back on the Memory of.....

I just found out this weekend that my 10 year reunion is in September!! I am not sure if I want to go. I had a lot of school spirit and I had a few friends. I was not on the homecoming court, I didn't go to the prom, and only had one date in high school.

These were not the most memorable years.

But my senior year I had a blast!

I had three best friends a girl could ask for!! We hung out constantly(skipped school), spring break(Wilmington, Where is everybody), and for the most part they have lasted until now(Where are you Becky?).

IMG_0129-1
Girls don't be mad!
It was 1998 and we were done with school!!

Now high school has come back into my life. It is kind of scary because I wish I had made more friends and not been so quiet.

Senior Year:

IMG_0130-1

Now:

IMG_0075

The only thing I want from high school is my body. Well just the skinny part not the boobs or lack of at that time.

So since my high school reunion is coming up, I have decided I can use it as a goal to lose some weight. So if I go I can look good, and if I don't go I can still look good.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: