Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Well here it is my birthday! I turned 28, that means I am only 2 years away from being 30. Ugh!!!

My husband took me out last night to a restaurant called Lucky 32. It was really good! I love to eat anything. We got this great chocolate peanut butter pie! Oh my goodness!!

We met one of my friends for drinks after while my husband watched the race.

IMG_0046

Let me tell you about the presents. My husband bought me a camera, since I lost mine. Well we have been looking for a wii fit for about a month, and could never find one. He gave me the camera and then I was looking through the pictures he had taken.

My hubby likes to play with my presents before I get them. Well as I was looking through the pics, I found this one.

IMG_0035

He put it in the middle of the pics he had taken!!!! He is always thinking of neat ways to give me presents.

He also got me a cute card and flowers!!!


Later on I am getting this!!

IMG_0053

Ha! Ha!

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: