Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brad Paisley!!

We survived the concert last night!!

It was great! I loved everything about it!

This my concert buddy T! We drag our significant others to these concerts, because we love all the music and they only love part of it.

IMG_0106

The opening acts were ok. Julianne Hough was cute but I didn't know any of her songs.

I was enjoying this while she was on.

IMG_0091

Then Chuck Wicks came out and he was ok too. I knew that one song.


Jewel came out while we were in line for the bathroom. She played all her old stuff, which rocked!!

Her songs remind me of my junior and senior year in high school!

Which reminds me that my ten year reunion is coming up! Yikes!

This is what my hubby thought of Jewel.

IMG_0090

He was never into her soulful sounds in high school.

Brad Paisley did not disappoint, He was awesome!!

IMG_0113

This is not the greatest picture, because we were a little bit away from the stage.

I thought I looked really cute, but when I came home and saw this picture. I looked huge! I am so going to go on a diet.

IMG_0088_edited-2
Please ignore the laundry coming out of the laundry room.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: