Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nothing to say!

I have not took any pictures lately, and nothing has happened that was so amazing I had to write about it.

I lead a boring life.

This is what I do when I get home.

IMG_0084-1
I know! Its boring!!
(Please excuse I am still in my work clothes, and I wear a sweater. These girls are not usually all out at work.)


This is what my husband does!!

IMG_0087-1
I know! Its boring!!

But you see the love of our life, Annabell. She has daddy's heart all locked up. She is also major jealous of mommy.

Here are some examples:

1. She will chew MY shoes, underwear, or anything if I leave them on the floor.

2. She will poop in our bedroom and steal the rug from in front of the shower if I take a shower with daddy.

3. If Mommy and Daddy are laying in bed she will get between us.

4. Daddy leaves the room, Annabell follows.


And yes, we say Mommy and Daddy when we talked to Annabell.


I hope one day someone can take a picture of how we sleep. Its ridiculous!

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: