Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dancing with the stars

Ok I am hopped up on Benadryl, because I can't sleep at night, and that always seems to help.

I did not go to work today because I was tired and had a horrible headache from the lack of sleep.

Cloris Leachman is still on Dancing with the Stars! Really?? At least she was in the bottom two!! You guys know how much she gets on my nerves. I had a long weekend, because my hubby and I went to Charlotte to see Gary Allen. This is my hubby's favorite country singer. More post to come about that!!! I got some good pictures, that no one would believe unless you saw it!!

I will try to get more into posting this week!!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, who is this old lady? What show is she from? I saw her on TMZ and she is ancient-- how can she be dancing?

Weeksie50 said...

Uh, she is so on my nerves..

I love me some Gary Allen, I think he has the sexiest voice ever..