Monday, October 20, 2008

Step Aerobics!!

I did Step Aerobics in my gym tonight.

It hurt really bad! I have done step before but I obviously was doing at the wimpy gym. The instructor was doing moves that I had never seen before. I didn't think it was a expert class, but it was tough!!

I liked it though, but I need to pick up some endurance so that I can keep up with it.

CelesteCantees Creation Pictures, Images and Photos

I did feel very fat and pudgy. I think I was the only one with a red face and breathing heavy that I saw. I can't wear those tight workout gear, because I don't have the body to wear it yet. Maybe when I lose a few pounds.

I have some great pictures from my trip to Charlotte with my husband that you would not believe. So I hope I can get those up this week.

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I tried step class once. It nearly killed me. It IS a good workout though. Good luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weeksie50 said...

I am more of a yoga girl myself..
lay on the floor and breath..lol.