Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is getting serious!!

Cloris Leachman is STILL on DWTS!!!!!!!!!

I think next week, I might have to take drastic measures and vote for someone other than Cloris Leachman. I think that DWTS is trying to kill her. I think if she falls down dead on the dance floor, then she will bring up their ratings up!!! I really think it is rigged.

Who is seriously voting for Cloris.

I know this is my 4th or 5th rant about how Cloris is still on, but really??

Come On!!!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

you have me lol, for real. a DWTS conspiracy to kill Cloris Leachman. Hilarious! Of course, it all makes sense. They wouldn't do it to a "A list" star (or B list, 'cause I don't think DWTS gets A list, does it?), so they pick Mrs.Garrett's c-list replacement to be their victim..... of course.....I think you are on to them. I saw a funny video of her dancing and it looked like her partner was getting sort of "dirty" on her, I almost puked. And it looked sort of hip-breakingly hard on her. Poor old lady.

Weeksie50 said...

Girl, I am loving your DWTS post..
I for one think it is utterly crazy too..ugh. Enough Already..