Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Show

I was flipping through the channels last night, and I came across this show. It was on the Fine Living Channel and it was called "Whatever Martha". The premise of the show is Martha's daughter Alexis and her friend watch old clips from the Martha Stewart show. It's not clips from her new show, but the old one she use do it.

Now not only do they watch the show, but the mock everything about it! It is hilarious!!! Alexis talks about how her mom never loved her like she wanted her to, and she had to be perfect. As they watch this show they make fun of her clothes, her crafts, and the way she does things.

The best part is I beleive that it is produced by Martha Stewart herself!! I mean Martha would not let her old clips being shown without making some money.

I have no idea what time or day, but look for it on your DVR. Its FUNNY!!!

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Martha Stewart. I would totally love this show, then. I will be looking for it. Thanks for the heads up.