Monday, October 27, 2008

The Duggars

Duggars Pictures, Images and Photos

I am watching their new show, and I am amazed by this family. Their previous shows I always thought they were robotic and Amish. But their new show is more like Jon and Kate plus 8. The kids are really cute, and know how to speak in front of the camera.

Who cares that they only watch 7 hours of TV a month. I mean I am not saying I would want to be a part of their family, but if you grew up that way, you don't know what you are missing.

The oldest boy Josh really seems like he has his head on his shoulders. He proposed on their show.

But Josh's Fiance was wearing the same shirt as her mom when she was proposed too!! Wow!! That is something I would never do!

His fiance also looks like one of his sisters, I mean seriously!!!

When he asked her at Captain's D's, it was sweet, when she gave him the side hug.

They are saving their first kiss for their wedding day. That is nice!! It is very hard to do but to each his own. Again if you grew up that way!! I had friends a few years ago, that did the same thing, and it was awesome on their wedding day.

It was kind of awkward to watch. He asked her parents permission to hold her hand.

I really do like this show, and there is some things I do agree with, and some I don't. I have only watched a few shows, so I can not fully base my opinion on a couple shows!!!

They all have J names too!! They are bound to run out of names!!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

The Duggars. I just can't say they are endearing to me. But.... I DO know someone that also saved their first EVER kiss for their wedding day. (both of them) They belong to some apostolic branch church that is really small and sort of off beat. It amazed me that anyone can have that much restraint. But, like you said, if that's how you are raised....

Paige said...

I watched that last nite too and here is what I dont get---there are only two kids in my family, and we damn sure do not buy into our parents philosophies hook line and sinker---but all these kids are doing so? I find that hard to believe.

I was extremely creeped out by Josh talking about how much Anna reminded him of his mom and how that was what first attracted him to her. I am not sure that is right at all.

I might be fascinated by these people--but I am not sure I buy into it