Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This is the end!!

I can feel it, and I have a very big hunch that Cloris Leachman is going home!! I know the show just started but the judges gave her a 15!!! A 15! Who gets by when you have such a low score.

Seriously if she doesn't, then it is rigged. I think I should write a letter to DWTS, if this doesn't happen.

Mock Letter:

Dear DWTS(I use the abbreviation because its cool and I am lazy):

Here we are at the halfway mark of DWTS and I have noticed that Cloris Leachman is still on the show. I know that you know she is over the age of 80. She can not move without her pro dancer putting her in place. She gets really mad when the judges don't like her. I can not believe that all her moves haven't made her drop dead.

I know DWTS that you are waiting for the big ratings boost of having an elderly woman drop dead on your show. Look at Julianne Hough!! She is having her appendix out, and she is getting number one blogging on TMZ!! Her freaking appendix!!!

DWTS how can you even look at yourself? Tom Beregeron you should be ashamed!! She could not even do the old school hip hop dancing!!

Next time you guys decide to have an elderly woman, why not try someone like Betty White or Nancy Reagan. I hear that they shake a tail feather.

Love,
Your adoring and annoyed fan.

P.S. If she gets kicked off tonight, please accept my apologies. If not I don't know how I can suffer through non-dancing Cloris Leachman DWTS.

I was going to go to sleep before the results came in, but I don't know how I can.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: