Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beach Time!!!

I had a great time at the beach with my best friend! She brought along a friend too, but that person is a secret friend and would like to stay anonymous. You won't see a picture of him/her.

I love the beach, and my hubby hates it!

So this was a great opportunity to go to the beach without him!

I could lay out at the beach all day, but I am also a water girl. The people I went with did not want to get into the water. I got in the ocean maybe to my calves! All those shark stories are starting to get to me!
IMG_0154-2

IMG_0153-1

Please disregard the greasy hair! I love that pic of my friend!

Here is the best part of me laying out for 2 days straight, I got sun poisoning, I did not get burned, I got a rash. I have never gotten a rash from the sun.

I think it had to do with my birth control pills. Stupid Pills!!

While we we were there we were able to do lots of shopping and eating!

IMG_0159-1
We look like we are on a cruise here.

IMG_0163-1

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

KatBouska said...

Fun!! I love BFF weekends...minus sun poisoning.

Unknown said...

You two look great - beach hair and all. (It's not greasy at the beach - she is self conditioning!) Sharks-smarks - the beach is for surf and sun! Good to hear you had such a great time.