Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crazy Cat Killer!

This is the second time I have seen crazy cat killer's car. There is a lady in our town, and I believe that she is an attorney, has about 10 bumper stickers on the back of her car about diffent ways to kill a cat. Here are some examples:

I like cats,too. Let's exchange recipes

I love cats! They're Delicious!

Looking for your Cat? Check under my wheels!

Neighbors Cats make great hats!

I can't remember all of them, but the next time I see this car I will make sure I have my camera for photographic evidence.

What in the world did a cat do to this woman!?!?!

I am not a crazy cat fan by no means. Cats kind of freak me out. I know they do to a lot of people. But to go as far as to put eating and killing cats on my car as a bumper sticker, and not even one but ten!!!

I saw a movie once where cats were attacking a family. There is a creepy scene where the mother goes to get her baby out of the crib and there was a lot of cats in the crib. The baby was not in the crib, but the mom flung all the cats out.

But did this happen to this lady?? Was this movie based on a true movie? I don't think I want to run into this lady in public. What if I had a cat in my arms?

cat
more cat pictures

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

What a lunatic! Who could possibly hate cats so much? Okay, I am biased, I'd BE a cat if I could. But that is insane. Cats are sooo pretty and lovable. Now birds, they are another story. They freak me out!