Thursday, August 28, 2008

Insomnia

I could not sleep last night. I always wonder when I can't sleep if I am subconciously thinking about things that I don't know bother me. I called in sick to work, and slept maybe 4 hours the whole night. But I am actually getting a lot done today.

I am cleaning the house, changing my picture out of the frames, making dinner, and laundry. Hopefully I can wear myself out for tonight.

My boss is so great and just doesn't care that I call in sick to work. I have never taken advantage of it, but this is the second time this month. The first time, I was extremely sick with a sinus infection.

I actually went to the grocery store without even brushing my hair. It did not look pretty! I had total bedhead!

I will feel better tomorrow, and I will sleep tonight.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: