Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here lies my problem...

I like to read too many blogs.

I read about 20 to 25 daily blogs a day. These blogs usually update everyday, execept for the weekends.

The blogs I read are all different gamets:

1. Mommy Blogs (I am not a mom, but those are funny.)

2. Funny Blogs

3. Pharmacy Blogs(This lady is Funny!!)

4. Decorator and Crafty Blogs (I wish my houses looked like these women.)

5. Preppy Blogs (Don't Ask)

6. Family Blogs (Which is my family and friends, so I can see what they are doing at all times)

7. Food Blogs

So I will try to put them all on my blog roll but I have not quite figured out how to do that.

My problem is that I don't write enough on my blog. I can't do it daily becuase I don't have time, I am reading too many blogs. I also do not have enough stories in my life to write about it. My life is boring! I work, eat, sleep, and play with my husband.

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Insane Mama said...

OH MY GOD, I write too much, I feel like an over poster and I have too many stories, i would like to exchange problems with you if you don't mind. Oh, and playing with your husband is NOT boring stuff :)