Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Entitled to my own opinion

I am so happy!!!! I got my first ever negative comment!!!! Usually I get the "I been there I know what your talking about" comment like everyone else does.

I did write a "controversial" blog here.

When I first stated to read the comment, I was so happy someone wrote a lengthy comment. Then I got to the end and I was sad, but happy that someone thought well enough of the blog to say negative things.

I stand by what I said on that post, and its my first amendment right to have an opinion. This is why I have a blog so that I can write what I want, and what is going on in my life. That story is happening in my lifetime, and whether I agree with it or not is not going to stop it. I am just expressing my opinion.

I hope my commenter did not see my blog about this. Hee Hee!

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Unknown said...

Throw up the controversy! I love reading others opinions! As I say to DD when she is practicing her tap - "Sing it sista'!"