Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Go To Meal!

So its Saturday night and yes the hubby and I are home. Chillin' like the youngsters say!

We drove to South Carolina for lunch and shopping, so we decided to spend Saturday night at home.

This is our go-to-stay-at-home-I-don't-want-to-cook meal.

IMG_0147

This is the best invention out there! My dad works for Tony's pizza as a vendor, so he gets a lot of pizzas to bring home. Well the pizza out of the oven just got old.

So we found that machine. It makes pizza taste like it came from Domino's. But if you look closely that is not a Tony's Pizza(Don't tell my dad!) It works by heating both sides of the pizza or just the upper if you like it more done. It can heat the bottom if the top is too done.

My whole family has at least one! You can find them at Target.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: