Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nyquil is my friend!

All week I have been battling sickness!

Monday: First I had a sore throat, and I thought it was from the swimming pool chlorine. My husband got sick the same day so I didn't say anything about being sick, so I could take care of him.

Tuesday: I still have the sore throat and my husband went to the doctor. He had bronchitis. He got pills.

Wednesday: My sore throat is killing me, I can barely talk. I take Nyquil and I sleep for 10 hours, and I feel better. My husband still feels bad, so we went to bed at 8:30.

Thursday: My sore throat is better, and my husband is feeling better. I start to feel sick that night, so I take more Nyquil and so does my husband. We go to bed at 8:30 again.

Friday: My husband is all better! Now I have a runny nose, congestion, sore throat.

Saturday: I still have the runny nose, coughing, congestion. We stop at Rite-Aid to get some Severe tylenol to ease my symptons. It doesn't really work.

Sunday: I have laid around all day, still have congestion, major runny nose, watery eyes. I have taken medicine all day!!! I can not stop sneezing. I should probably go to the doctor.

I just hate to spend the money!!!

Oh and my hubby is all better!!

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: