Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cha Cha Changes

So I decided to change my background and I got a little tutorial from here. I thought it was going to be really hard, but I was wrong. I downloaded a free version of Photoshop because it is way expensive.

If I like photoshop for this month I may have to talk my husband into getting it. He would also have to get me a camera because I can't find mine.

I made the banner and that is actually our bedroom door. I like the blurriness of it.

My husband had his surgery today, and he is doing fine. He is sleeping right now and in a little pain. But I am here to take care of him.

When I went into pre-op this morning, I started to get a little emotional and definitely when they wheeled him away I almost started crying. But I believe God had his hand over him and he came out better.

But now my hubby is safe and sound sleeping away the pain.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: