Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Non work day

My boss was gone today and I did nothing more than the average work. I did what I was supposed to do but that was it. And guess what tomorrow she is gone too, so no really fast clicking off what I am not supposed to be looking when she walks into the office to ask if it is busy or not. Well its never busy but sometimes I say its busy so she doesn't add more work and sometimes I don't because I need something more than the internet.

The girls in my department actually invited me to lunch today at some seafood place where I was definitely the youngest person by at least 10 years, and I know I am on a diet but who cares.

I try to tell my husband what to eat because I of course know what is good for him. Duh that is what he married me for, so I could tell him waht to do.

I made dinner tonight. A healthy one, I hardly do it but you know. I don't want our marriage to get stale after 3 months. I have to feed him or he won't buy me pretty stuff.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: