Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oprah! Orpah!

So today is the last day of my sinus vacation. I tried to get off tomorrow but my boss wouldn't let me. Oh well!

The Grady(see previous post, husbands new name), had all the packing taken out of his nose. ****Warning Graphc Words ahead, may induce vomiting**** The doctor pulled out the stitching and then what looked like two used tampons out of his nose.

Ok I am done grossing people out.

So for the first time in about 2 years I watched part of Oprah today. I work monday through Friday and I miss it every day. So I made a point to watch it today. It actually wasn't spiritual or crazy but they had the girls from Baby Mama.

Side Note: Oprah has stopped exercising and has gained a lot of weight!!! The last time I saw her she was skinny. What happened? And she looks old! This might be old news but I don't get to watch her.

I tried to find pictures of the difference of Oprah, but couldn't!

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: