Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here I go again on my own!

Ok so yesterday I tried to write a blog and it was really long and informative. It was funny and insightful. Anyway this is the shorter version.

My husband and I went to Myrtle beach with a couple friends to go to a concert. It was a great concert and we had a great time. There was a fight right beside us but none of us got hurt.

Later on that night we went to Broadway at the Beach and danced our booties off. Well Tiff and I did, the boys just watched from above.

We came home on Sunday and cleaned up the house a little and did the laundry. I love those weekends when you get to get away even if it is just overnight. We love to eat out and we always eat at the same places. So we went to some places we haven't been to.

Michael is having a sinus surgery next week so be praying for him. He is kind of worried because he has heard a lot of scary stories. I will make sure to take lots of pictures of what he looks like. Hee Hee!

Oh and we are going on a diet. The doctor says so. Its going to be hard because I love food and so does Michael.

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: