Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I hate thunderstorms!

I hate the anticipation of a thunderstorm, especially when they is a tornado watch along with it. I don't mind it during the day, because I can see where its going and how long it is going to last.

What I don't like is in the middle of the night and it is thundering. I don't like not being able to see it.

If it storms at night, I get up and turn on the tv and watch the radar. Where is Greg Fishel (the weather guy) at 1:00 in the morning.

Then my husband wakes up and says Come to bed, what can you do? You crazy woman!

Anyway then the storm goes by and I worry for nothing. I am just a worrier!

I don't understand weather anyway, all I know is if I see red or purple in the radar that is bad!

On a happier note: I got my ebay dress and I kind of thought this but when I tried it on its a little short. So I have some capris I can wear under it. Or I can wear it as a cover to the beach.

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

ME said...

Girl, we are one in the same.