Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dentist Appointment

I hate the dentist!!!!

Now my dentist is a very nice lady, but her dental assistant loves torturing me. I hate what a dentist has to do. I hate the job, not the person.

Why must you scrape my teeth with that pointy thing!! It hurts and it grates me to no end!! My dentist also checks me for oral cancer, and just so you know I am cancer free. I do have a little TMJ though. Everytime I open my mouth my jaw pops. It doesn't hurt but its noticable.

I have been seeing this dentist for a year, and I have had 3 cativities filled. On my appointment today, she says I have 6 more cavities!!!

What the Heck?? Its because I don't floss and they are between my teeth. I don't mind getting cavities filled, because they give me the good old numbing shots!!

I just hate the scraping with the pointy thing!!

Change of subject: Have you seen the commercial for Jon and Kate getting married. I saw it today and it brought tears to my eyes, and it was just the commercial!! It was so sweet though. I know if I watch the show I will be boohooing! I love that family!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I hate getting my teeth cleaned, too. The sound alone is irritating.

Carrie said...

My fiance is a dentist and he just started using this new electric toothbrush called The Ultreo. He said that with this technology, you basically don't have to floss. He said, "Not that I would ever tell a patient that." ;)