Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Christmas Wish List!!

I know Thanksgiving is a week away, but I thought I would let my husband in on the things I want for Christmas. I know I would rather give than recieve, but I pretty much have to let him know. He usually does a great job.

First off..

Adobe Photoshop Elements v6.0 Pictures, Images and Photos

I need this to make my pictures look extra cool!! I had the free software for a month, and then my hubby got it for another month. Now I miss it!

Rayman Raving Rabbids Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok I have this game, but they came out with a sequel called Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV party. It is short fun games that I can use my wii fit for, because I sure do not use it to exercise! I also want Guitar hero: Aerosmith.

Betty Pictures, Images and Photos

I just started watching this last season, but this show cracks me up. I love Mark and Amanda together!!

LADIES DIAMOND BASICS WATCH Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok maybe not this watch, but one like it. I use to wear watches all the time, but I have not in a long time.

Dutch oven Pictures, Images and Photos

I like to cook, and I see this for the majority of the recipes I want to make. I need one to make delicious meals!

And then I need this to make desserts:

Martha Stewart Pictures, Images and Photos

I think that's it!! I see stuff all the time, but I don't like to tell people what I want except for Michael. When his mom asks me, I say scarves and gloves. I don't want to tell her I want a wii game.

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Just tell the woman you want a wii!! MIL's think we DIL's are hard enough to buy for, so tell her your ideas. Seriously, that's why she asks. I was like that with my MIL for a while, but then I realized how much she fretted over getting me stuff I really wanted, so I just gave ideas that were probably in the range she was thinking of spending. I think it took a load off for her.

The Nice One said...

That's a good wishlist! That Martha book looks great...I need to see if they've got that at Sams.