Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seasons!

Today it snowed!!! Well there was flurries for about a minute. I did not see them persay, because I am locked in an enclosed office. I have no windows to see the beautiful snow.

Last week it was in the 70's.

This week it is the 40's.

I know this is great information on a blog, but not much more is happening. I am still not done decorating for Christmas. However I did go on shutterfly last night, and created my Christmas cards.

I might need to take another picture for the card, but it works for now.

I have mexican thanksgiving at the office on Thursday. Yes I am on the party planning committee, but don't call me Phyllis! Our office does not want to have the traditional thanksgiving meal, because that cost too much money. The managers are providing the tacos and burritos, and we have to bring the rest.

Feliz Thanksgiving!!!

Do Hispanic people even celebrate Thanksgiving? I don't mean that to sound mean, but what does their culture do? I am not sure I have a ot of hispanic readers.

Anyway DWTS is almost done, and my husband is ready to get his TV back. I think Cody is going home tonight. I want Lance Bass to win!!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

So, are you Angela then?? lol.

Mmmm... Mexican thanksgiving sounds delish!

Carrie said...

That's a cool idea to have a Mexican Thanksgiving! I'm actually going to Mexico for Thanksgiving with my family this year, and I am bummed that we will not have a turkey.

p.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog to give congratulations!