Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Urban Dictionary

I found this on a blog but I can't remember where I found it. So if you saw it before I copied it. If you want to play along its fun. All you do is go to urbandictionary.com and put the answers to the following questions in the search box. Pick out the first one that comes up. **Warning some of the definitions are bad**


1. What is your first name?
Melissa

Definition:
Melissa is a Greek name.
In Greek, it means "honey bee."
In Persian, it means "red rose."
The feminine version of "Melisseus", legendary "King of Crete."
In mythology, it is the name of a princess of Crete who was changed into a bee after she learned to collect honey.

Usage in a sentence
"Melissa is a princess name."

I am a princess and a honey bee!!! I am also no longer private about my name!


What is your age?
28

Definition:
2=B and 8=H for the word BrotherHood. 28 / BrotherHood is a branch of the Norteno street gang in San Jose California

Usage in a sentence
"I saw a guy with the number 28 tattood under his eye."

West side in da hizzouse!!

One of your friends?
Angela

Definition
A desired human being who often pwns noobs at various video games including Dance Dance Revolution. Angela's also generally posses a large rear end. This rear end can be referred to as Laquisha.

Usage in a sentence
"Angela and her Laquisha pwnd at DDR last night. It was intense!"

I don't know what pwns noobs means, but my friend Angela has junk in the trunk, and I hope she finds this funny!?! If not I have offended one more person. She knows I love her!! Also the other definitions were way worse!!

What you should be doing right now?
Working

Definition
A term to describe the tedious and boring indentured servitude that most people are forced to endure to get money. Generally, not a pleasant experience.

Usage in a sentence
"No, I can't come to the party tonight. I'm working late."

True Dat!

Favorite color?
black

Definition
1.Darkness, a dark colour, the colour of this text is black.

2.A race - The black race can range from African american to polynesian.

Usage in a sentence
1. I own a black car.

2. A black person stole my car.

This one is kind of racist. But my favorite color is black and it is the urban dictionary.

Hometown:
Garner

Defintion
A twentysomething who abruptly becomes unnaturally conservative for their age.

The term derives from the Australian title ('Suddenly 30') for the Jennifer Garner film '13 Going On 30'.

Usage in a sentence

She's become a real garner lately; don't expect to see her out on a weeknight.

This has nothing to do with my town.

Month of your Birthday
July

Definition
A month when mostly the hottest girls are born

Usage in a sentence.
That girls so hot she must be born in July

Word!

Last person that you talked to
Michael

Definition
MICHAEL is the #4 most common male name.
2.629% of men in the US are named MICHAEL.
Around 3220525 US men are named MICHAEL!

MICHAEL is the #799 most common female name.
0.012% of females in the US are named MICHAEL.
Around 15300 US females are named MICHAEL!

MICHAEL is the #877 most common last name.
0.014% of last names in the US are MICHAEL.
Around 35000 US last names are MICHAEL!

Usage in a sentence
No, I don't want MICHAEL.

Oh Yes I do want Michael!! He is my husband, so much for privacy!

Nickname?
Missy

Definition
1) Term of address for a girl or young woman, often expressing affection or reprimand (informal).
2) Slang for "miss", endearment, used often as a nickname, usually for a very outgoing hot young girl.
3) A petname used to/for a girlfriend, a crush, or a flirt.

Usage in a sentence
"You're in big trouble Missy!"
"Missy is awesome!"
"Hey Missy, can I take ya out tonight?"
"Good grief Missy, you're looking gorgeous tonight!"

I have heard all that before from my husband, my friends, and definitely my mom with you are in big trouble.

Try it out!! Its rather entertaining if you have a 12 year old maturity like me.

Oh yeah the voting booth closes in an hour so go vote if you have not already!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I love urban dictionary!! It cracks me up.

ME said...

Ok, so I was laughing really hard reading your post, except I really have no idea what an urban dictionary is or what you do with one? It was a funny post...you always make me laugh!