Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Husband!

I saw this on someone's blog, but I can't remember where I saw it at. I really like this meme, and if you want to play along, Go ahead!

My Husband

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? Nascar, Football, How its Made, (anything that bores the crap out of me!)

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch or homemade Italian dressing

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? pot roast, and that happens to be my speciality, but he won't try it.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Diet coke or pepsi, he does not like bars or alcoholic drinks.

5. Where did he go to high school? Flora McDonald Academy, yeah he is one of those preppy private kids!

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 I think?

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything Dale Earnhardt or tractors, my husband is high class!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Grilled Cheese, He only likes the ones made by me or the ones at Hooters.

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Buffalo Wild Wings or Mexican

10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch

11. What would he never wear? tight shirts, he hates having any shirt to actually touch him, and plaid shorts or pink, I can't make him preppy for nothing!
12. What is his favorite sports team? San Diego Chargers, and NC State football.

13. Who will he vote for? McCain/Palin

14. Who is his best friend? me, then Seth

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? complain about my weight, and forget to flush the toilet(I am always in a hurry!!)

16. How many states has he lived in? 1 How many cities? 1 the same one his whole life!

17. What is his heritage? I have no idea and I don't think he knows, maybe redneck?

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? yellow cake with light icing, he doesn't like to much sweet stuff.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Tennis, again refer back to # 5

20. What could he spend hours doing? playing on the computer, riding in a tractor, farming.

I love my husband so much!!

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Awww... you two sound like a great pair. But what is wrong with him?? No pot roast? That's unAmerican!! lol.