Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Movie

This is my absolute favorite Christmas movie. It makes me laugh like a 12 year old girl every single time I see it. It never gets old.

Will Ferrell- Elf Pictures, Images and Photos

I love that it comes on almost every day at Christmas time. I can not channel surf anytime I see it. I must watch it!! My friends and I just crack up at this movie. It is so stupid!!

Buddy the elf! What's your favorite color?

Santa!! I know him! I know him!!

Will Ferrell Elf Pictures, Images and Photos

The other movie that cracks me up in the Christmas season is Christmas Vacation. I can not get enough of the Griswolds.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Pictures, Images and Photos


Cousin Eddie!! That is all I have to say!

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Pictures, Images and Photos

I love watching these christmas movies all through the season especially the ones I mentioned!!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

National Lampoon's is my number one, I love it!! I love Elf, too. Will Ferrell is awesome.

Ritch in Love said...

THOSE TWO MOVIES ARE FABULOUS! Both of them are watched at our the week before Xmas!

The Nice One said...

National Lampooon's.....Best.Christmas.Movie.EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I love you a little bit! X-mas Vacation is a must in our house! And we also love Elf! Those two movies are top favorites! I think I'm going to watch them this weekend!