Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I realize that Thanksgiving ends in two hours, but I wanted to get a Thanksgiving post up. I wanted to write the things I am thankful for this season.

1. God: I am truly nothing without him, and he brought me into this life. He has blessed me greatly. He is my ultimate Savior.

2. My Husband: I love him so much, and I am so thankful that we were brought together. This was our first Thanksgiving together, and I enjoyed it so much!

3. Family: I have such an awesome and supportive family that takes great care of me and my husband. They continually teach me things that I cherish.

4. My job: When this economy is so shaky, I am thankful that I have a job to go to every day. My husband's business is holding on by a thread, and I pray every day we can keep our head above water.

I really am going to enjoy spending this season with my family and my husband. I hope everyone that reads this has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I am glad you had a great day! That first Thanksgiving is such a nice memory to cherish. Thanks for the comments about our pictures! They did turn out great!

sassy said...

I enjoy your thoughts throughout your blog. I too am newly married and am also a new Mom. It is hard to explain but the love for a husband is so different than love for a child. Our child is a product of our love for each other...a wonderful reminder of just how much we love eachother. Love grows with a child and grows even more with each blessing I am sure! Being a Mom is truely the best title in the world!