Sunday, September 28, 2008

10 years later!

My 10 year high school reunion was this week, but I didn't go to the main event. My two friends and I that graduated together decided just to go the old high school football game with our families.

This is what we looked like the day we graduated.

IMG_0129-1

This is what we look like now!

IMG_0518-1
Where are you Becky??

It so hard to believe that it was only 10 years ago that we were in high school. Now all of us are married, and some of us have babies! I don't feel like a grown up. I still feel like a young kid. The football game was the same with the same people that have gone since long before we were in high school.

There was only a few other people from our graduating class, and for the most part did not bring their spouses. Which seemed weird. I would not want to go back to a reunion without my spouse. It shows how much people have grown up when they get married and move on.

I saw some pictures from the big event on Saturday, and I am really glad I decided not to go. It just wasn't my thing. I like going back and showing my husband all the things that used to make me so happy!

1 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I chose not to attend my 10 year last year. For various reasons. I was a bit curious to see how some turned out, but there weren't many that I really WANTED to even have small talk with. So I skipped it. I think I'll go to the 20th, when everyone is over themselves, if you know what I mean. The "cliquey" girls were still cliquey from what I was told and even had an exclusive "pre-party for the 'cool kids'",(yes that's a quote from the queen bee) so can you see why I skipped mine? lol.