Thursday, September 4, 2008

Battle down the hatches!!!

There's a hurricane coming!! The way people are reacting you would think that the world is ending. Schools are already getting out at 1:00 tomorrow.

I can't believe my job isn't getting off early. Stupid Kids!

We have one diet coke left, because I have not gone to the store this week. We have about 7 cans of ravioli, corned beef hash, and manwich. We don't have hamburger meat though. We have about 4 bags of stale doritoes. That should last us. I might need to get some diet coke or my hubby will go crazy.

This is really ruining my weekend. What kind of hurricane comes during the weekend. You can only enjoy it by getting to watch it at home on a Friday while you are missing work!!!

Boo!! I mean I don't want it to flood or throw a tree on my house or car. I just want everyone to think that it will so they will cancel everything!! I still have to be able to watch TV and blog.

I love all the hype and no results! Typical Southern States!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I hope you make it thru without losing power! Then your diet coke would get hot. lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I tagged you on my post about 5 addictions. :-)

Mrs. Buck said...

Good luck and stay safe! Though I agree, Diet Coke is a staple one cannot live without for long...I say as I sit here at 9:13 am 3/4 of the way through a can. addicted much?