Friday, September 5, 2008

Current Addictions

I got tagged by Mrs. D to put my 5 current addictions. This is the first time I have been tagged, so I am very excited.

What you need to do:
*Post at least five current addictions (with some details please)
*Mention the person who started this game of tag -Being Brazen- and also the person who just tagged you
*Type your post with the heading "Current addictions"
*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules


1. XM Satellite Radio: When I first started dating my husband, he had XM and I loved it. Its everything I ever wanted in radio that I couldn't get from old FM and AM. I get my pop, rap, talk, country, christian, and broadway musicals all in one, with no commercials. Ok there are some commercials but not like regular radio!


2. Bare Minerals Makeup: I first started wearing this makeup right before I got married, and I love it. I ordered it not knowing what my color was, but it ended up being perfect. I will never go back to regular old foundation!! The only regular makeup I wear now is eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. This stuff is great!


3. Crossword Puzzles: I know I am a nerd, but everytime I see a blank one I have to try to fill it out. I can't do the really hard ones like the NY Times, but I have a lot of useless knowledge locked up in my brain.


4. Jodi Piccoult Books: These books do not last long in my house. I have to sit and read them all at once. They are that good!! I have only read a couple, but I have seen a couple of the movies also. She is a great author, and she is beating Nicholas Sparks in the book department.


5. Facebook: I seriously have to look at this every day!! I like to read about what people are up to, and look at their pictures. I know that I don't normally talk to any of these people, but it is nice to stalk them in secret.


I don't really have anybody to tag(I know lame) so if you read this blog you can play along!!!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good list! I have the Jodi Picoult book you have pictured, but have yet to read it. It strikes me as being a tearjerker, so I have been putting it off.

hebba said...

Hey I got tagged by Mrs D, too. I feel the same.The 2 people I tagged are gonna say: who the heck are you? Oh well. Such is life in the junior high cafeteria!

Dalton Gang said...

Hey I am on facebook too. I try to stay off there because it is so addictive:) I end up spending forever on it when I visit it! Look for my name, I couldn't remember your new last name so I couldn't look you up.

leezee52 said...

Thanks so much for visiting me on my special day when I was the featured blogger at SITS…I could hardly sleep the night before I was so excited!

Lee :)