Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars!!!

Tom Bergeron, you are so witty and funny!!! Let's start the show!

I have waited long for this show to come back on. But there are lots of celebrities that I don't know. I am going to pick out what I think is the best, worst and funniest.
------------------------------------------------------
The Best:
Julianne and Cody, she will always be good, no matter who her dancing partner.
Toni Braxton and Alec Sexy dancing!!
Lance and Lacey!! I like latin dancing with an edge! Cha Cha for now!
Warren and Kym: He was great!! Good dancing for a football player!


The Middle:
Maurice(never heard of him?) and Cheryl, I am not crazy about her, and I think she is cocky.
Brooke and Derek, she was stiff, but cute!
Kim and Mark: They were so-so, they had to cover up her big booty!
Misty and Maks: She was a little stiff, but he is so good looking!!

The Worst:
Rocco(who?) and Karina, he was really stiff!
Susan and Tony: Susan this ain't your year to win! Maybe next year!

The Funniest:
Ted(Jefferson Darcy: Married with Children: Marcy Darcy) and Inna: She is a new pro dancer, but he was funny!!
Cloris and Corky: She was funny I mean she is 82!! She can't even bend over! Mind your cleavage! And she was cussing at Samantha, who always needs it!!!
Jeffrey and Edyta: Everyone is hilarious tonight!! He was really bad, but funny!

------------------------------------------------------
Predictions for going home: Jeffrey Ross and Edyta
------------------------------------------------------
I wish I could do a Misty Linky so everyone else could write about DWTS. But my readership is in the single numbers.

I know I am not a professional dancer but I know my cha cha, foxtrot, waltz, and the mambo from DWTS. I have the Wii game and I am awesome.

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE to be able to dance like that! I don't watch the show, but I am rooting for Kim K.

Weeksie50 said...

I have it dvred..lol. But Ihaven't watched it yet.. I made myself.. quit watching tv after an hour of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill lol.. Now, I am doing something more productive.. you know.. blogging..lol.