Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dog Sleepers

IMG_0248
My hubby and I sleep with our dog Annabell. She is really the sweetest dog in the whole world. She does not do good around strangers or other dogs, but in our heart she is our child. We say mommy and daddy around her. She may not know who we are but we can pretend that we birthed her.

My hubby had her about a year before I came into the picture. Let's just say she was not a happy camper when I came. When I moved in with my husband, she would eat my bra and panties if I left them on the floor. I don't leave them on the floor anymore.

But I had to get used to sleeping with a dog. My family has never been a pet kind of family. So I never knew that you could love a pet like a family member. Now I am not as crazy as my husband is about Annabell, but she is growing on me.

When my hubby and I get into bed she jumps up, and gets right between us. If we are cuddling and kissing, she is trying to get her little head right there.
IMG_0229
(Look how she climbs over me to get to my hubby.)

By the time we are settled in bed she is usually against my back or my hubby's. She usually goes between us, and then settles at the end of the bed.

I love cuddling with her.

IMG_0224

There was not a photographer in our house, in case you were wondering. We were pretending to be asleep.

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Weeksie50 said...

Ha I love it.. Acting to sleep so that you can have photos for your blog! You are just to fun..

Your doggy is a cutie..

Anonymous said...

Awww..... I love pet pics. So she's still a bit jealous, huh?

Melissa said...

Very jealous!!! She loves her daddy!!