Monday, September 8, 2008

I hate my trainer!

I went to the gym tonight and my arms, abs, and legs hurt!! You were so nice in the beginning! You may be cute but you are evil on the inside! You repeatedly make our arms feel like jello. If I misspell a word because I have no contro of my ands, and I can't tell if thy are writing the right word. Our personal trainer is a Tony Romo look a like, and from what we can tell a playa! Any single girls out there he would like your number!



But hopefully we will lose weight!

I can't type anymore!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Mrs. Buck said...

oh man, i totally know how you feel - having a trainer is the best - and the worst at the same time...but in a sick and twisted way I actually like to be sore - its a lingering reminder that you worked out hard! Keep at it!

Anonymous said...

mmm.... i love tony romo, but sorry, tell him i'm married. lol.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy my tranings. In spite of the fact that every part of my body hurts, this pain is pleasant and I know that it's only at the beginning.