Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fringe

I love the TV show Lost, and I saw that the same creators were making a new show called Fringe. My hubby and I don't want to start liking a show midway through a season, like we did in Lost. I decided that we were going to watch this show from the beginning.

Every show I like from the beginning ends up getting cancelled, so I hope this one makes it through.

It also has Pacey from Dawson's creek.



It is a little weird, and it starts off just like Lost with a plane. Although it doesn't crash it gets pretty weird. Hopefully it won't be as confusing as Lost. I love Lost but there are so many questions, and crazy stuff that happens.

I guess this show Fringe will suffice until Lost comes back on. If it makes it that far!

0 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!: