Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Following Blogs!

I found this new feature where you can follow blogs you like. I already have google reader, and that saves me a bunch of time. Now all my favorite blogs can know that I follow them. I am a blog stalker! I like to read the blogs, but I don't have time to comment on every blog.

I try really hard to comment on every blog but there are just so many!!

Edited to Add: If you have google reader and you start following blogs it updates all your blogs, so instead of going to each blog it updates all together. That probably doesn't make sense but try it!

2 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try this, I check out so many now that it's hard to keep up. Thanks for the idea. :-)

M said...

I love it too! It's much easier than Google reader because the blogs are right there on your dashboard.

It can make you feel inadequate though when you see other blogs that have a gazillion followers and you have 6. :)