Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vacation Road Trip Part 1

Here is a little bit of what happened on our Road Trip to Alabama. I decided not to fly because I am not crazy about planes. Although if anyone mentions that they would like to drive 12 hours. Don't!!! It is a long trip!!! We started out at 6:00 on Sunday night thinking that we were going to make it the whole way! Well we couldn't! We stopped in Atlanta at midnight, too tired to drive anymore. I was driving the whole way!! My friend A is not the best driver, but she knows it.


We left early Monday morning to finish our drive. The longest drive ever!!









But we finally arrived at the sweet baby's house! My beautiful niece "Sweet Pea", she is too gorgorues for words. Seriously my brother and his wife make one pretty child. It was worth the 12 hour drive in every way!



Those three days we spent seeing my brother, his wife, and niece. It was fun! I was so glad A came with me though. The only fun thing that we did was get our hair done.

Now usually I let my sister in law do my hair. I just get the normal cut. But I wanted highlights and it was spontaneus. I think it looks really great! My friend A has lost about 60 pounds in about 9 months. She looks really good. She got her hair done too!



Next post will be about the Nashville Part.

5 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Um, how'd she do that? 'Cause I really could stand to lose 60lbs. Fill me in.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry, my comment was on twice.

Melissa said...

She did the old diet and exercise. She is really committed! She works out on an eltipical and eats healthy. That's it!

Unknown said...

I saw A on Friday night. She looks great. She was at work so I didn't get to talk to her much!!