Monday, September 1, 2008

New Blog

I changed my blog again, because I love this website. I have seen it on a few blogs, and its pretty!! I wanted something different.

My hubby and I joined a gym!!! I want to take before and after pictures like they do on celebrity fit club or the biggest loser, but my husband doesn't like that idea. He knows that I will blog about it.

He does not want everyone to see his sexy body. Hopefully when we get in shape I can show it off!!!

This is a big commitment for us!!! Its $65 dollars a month!!!

We need to get in shape and lose some weight!!

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the gym, starting a workout regimen is tough!
The new layout looks great, too.

Mrs. Buck said...

Congrats! Hubby and I belong to a gym together too - its a challenge to stay motivated, but its nice to have someone who can push you when you don't want to go, and you can push him when he doesn't want to go!

Just don't feed off of each-others "not wanting to go" like we sometimes do...oops! :-)

Good luck!

hebba said...

Best $65 a month you can spend! Just make it a priority and you'll be hooked in no time!

KatBouska said...

I just let my membership expire. Boo. I hate it when I fall into this non working out rut. Alas. Here I am.

Good for you though. Get in there and sweat!!