Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CLAY IS GAY!



I. AM. SHOCKED.

That everyone else is shocked by this. Believe me I knew he was gay when he sang "Somewhere out There" that was just so beautiful it made you want to cry!

I knew he was gay when he started changing his look to look like Ryan Seacrest!

Hello!

You know how I know your gay? Because you macramaed yourself a pair of jean shorts.

You know how I know your gay? Because you like Coldplay.

You know how I know your gay? Because you have a baby with a 50 year old woman without touching her.

I still like his music, and when I see reruns of American Idol with you on it I still watch. I think you were robbed and should have been the American Idol.

But you are not very good at keeping secrets.


That's ok I called it with Lance Bass the first time I saw him too.

I have great gaydar!

3 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post!!! Yeah, who did he think he was kidding?? He might as well have had G.A.Y. tattooed on his forehead.

Weeksie50 said...

I think the only one who didn't know was Clay himself..

Drea said...

I know... I saw this on a magazine cover. so sad.. I love clays voice. Is ryan gay? hes cute HAHA. I didnt get any gay vibe off him whenever I saw him on tv...