Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Panic and Hysteria

I was going to write about how I am really scared that our jobs are in danger, because both my husband and I work for some part of building houses and banks.

But since I really do not understand "The Big Bailout" I can't really go into why I am scared. Why does it have to be so darn confusing. The ladies at work today had me really scared talking about it over lunch. I was so scared, I had to call my hubby and ask him if we should take all our money out of the bank and bury it in the backyard. My husband calmed me down, and said the bank would cover up to $100,000.00 dollars. We by no means have even close to that.

But he reassured me.

So now all I have to worry my pretty little head about is who is getting kicked off "Dancing with the Stars". Which I hope is Kim Kardashian, because she can not dance for nothing. She has that big old butt, and she can not even shake it. I can shake it better than her. My husband probably wishes my butt was as big as hers.

4 Ways to Agree/Disagree with me!:

Anonymous said...

I have something for you at my blog. :-)

Mrs. Buck said...

today must be your lucky day, I left some bloggy love for you at my blog too!

Petunia said...

My hubby reassured me the same way! LOL!!
Cute blog!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Do many better things to worry over, though your job IS a legitimate concern. Found you over at Mrs. D's. Love your blog.